MedInfoSys® is a pure, web-based system (as opposed to e.g. relying on Citrix) for the management of medical enquiry handling.
It is aimed at companies of any size that want an industry-standard solution that:
- Is intuitive and easy to deploy and use
- Is highly-configurable, such that:
- Optional features can be turned-on and off to suit company needs
- Company-specific terminology can be used wherever possible
- Is fully validated and compliant with 21 CFR Part 11 and other regulatory demands
- Achieves consistency across their medical information operation, whether located in one site or many (including in different countries)
- Handles the unique requirements of medical information with reference to other company functions
Whilst also available for purchase and installation on customer sites, MedInfoSys® is primarily offered on a rented, hosted "Software as a Service" basis (SaaS), which has the following advantages:
- Minimum amount of administrative bother, project cost and financial risk of failure
- Reduces market entry cost and spreads payments over time
- Reduces IT involvement and removes internal support and maintenance worries
- 'Get out' or 'buy' options available at any time
Whether rented or installed, though, the implementation procedure involves working through a series of checklists and set-up questionnaires, refined over many years of experience to ensure that no aspect of a deployment is overlooked.
Read more about the different aspects of MedInfoSys® by clicking on the links in the left menu.