NIP has been providing high-value information solutions for pharmaceutical and biotech companies of all sizes since 1991.
These solutions address the twin challenges of (i) facilitating compliance with internal/regulatory standards and (ii) managing internal resources and workflow:
- MedInfoSys® - industry-standard medical enquiry-handling software, enabling companies of any size to log, share, answer and analyse all medical enquiries across departments and countries in a co-ordinated and efficient way
- MA Centre™ - a system for the tracking of drug licence information - including applications, variations, regulatory questions - and covering national, mutual recognition and centralised procedures.
With both systems, our flexible and responsive pure, web-based architecture has proven popular with customers, as it fits with any corporate IT infrastructure and is extremely easy to deploy and maintain.
The biggest strength of NIP is that they have real IT and programming skills, but they also have a real understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, and of medical information and regulatory issues in particular
Rodeina Challand, ex-Norgine
Our experience is also shown in our deep understanding of how to help prospects and customers:
- Uncover and resolve global needs and priorities
- Locate specific applications within a wider context of information management and related systems
- Be confident that solutions will work in their environment, trouble-free
Customers over the years, ranging from the small to the multi-national, include Astellas, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Eisai, GE Healthcare, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen-Cilag, Novartis, Norgine, Pfizer, Roche, Sanofi Pasteur MSD and Takeda.