Interdependent relationships within supply chains, sales channels, alliances, etc, are all critical to delivering results. Such relationships - or 'value nets' - need investment and attention for them to deliver their expected and required value.
While there are well-established procedures for identifying and managing physical assets, comparable tools and processes for nurturing business-to-business relationships are often lacking.
NIP provides its clients with the means to:
- Identify and visualise the extent of their relationship "portfolios".
- Surface key issues (before they become problems).
- Identify gaps and differences in perception - both internally and externally.
- Manage and progress remedial and preventative actions.
- Regularly measure and appropriately compare performance.
- Capture, share and embed best practice.
The result? Relationships - or 'value nets' - that are more Aligned, Resilient and Coherent (ARC).